I don't wanna tell you EVERYTHING that's been happening because then I won't have anything to write for the next couple weeks, but my life has taken a huge flip-flop.
Topics you will be hearing more about... A-chem (I'm clearing my throat, I'm sick)...
1) Naked Boys Singing has closed... and reopened with a new cast (shady).
2) I am traveling back and forth between NYC and Pennsylvania to help my mother out in PA.
3) Tyler and I have officially moved in together. Yeah!
4) I don't have health insurance...
5) I had a bad bleed in my shoulder and have a whole blog planned (with pics, of course).
6) I choreographed a high school production of Seussical the Musical in PA.
So lots has been going on. Like, lots. And I can't wait to tell you all about it. Again, PLEASE send me some ideas for posts, bleeder related or not, because I love new ideas.
When I am in PA I don't have Internet so some of these posts may be formatted weird as I am using my iPhone. Just saying.
It feels good to be back, I've missed you all! I hope you missed me... :-)
Till we meet again...
Location:Old Gravity Rd,Hawley,United States