A bubbly blog about boys, bleeding, and the basics between.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Well it took me long enough...

So I now realize I suck at blogging! Hahaha. It has been over a month since my last confession and I have no idea how to say the Act of Contrition anymore, but I do apologize anyway. Please stick with me and I promise I will be getting better.

I have left one of my 3 jobs, so I will now have time to write a post AT LEAST once a week... Hopefully a lot more than that.

I wish I had more to say this week, about how glamourous my life has been since my last post, but that would be a lie. I'm just exhausted, but such is life. I promise I will impart some witty words of wisdom in the near future. I also have a new logo I will be unveiling as well as a separate twitter account so things are getting exciting!

Welp...

Till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment