A bubbly blog about boys, bleeding, and the basics between.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

NHF11 Pre-Day 1

So here we are. I feel like I have been waiting for this week forever... MY FIRST NHF!

I remember being a little boy and wanting to go to a meeting and it just never happened. And now I'm here, reconnecting with old friends and meeting some new ones!

If you followed any of my Hemo Field Trip posts you know I write about the previous day, but please feel free to follow my twitter page @TheHemoHomo for live updates.

Yesterday was kind of boring. I got up early to take a flight here, and then got to the BEAUTIFUL hotel, the Hyatt Regency. Just look at this view!




After getting to the hotel I had a couple hours to nap and cry about everything happening at PSU. (I'm refusing to talk about it).

I called up my dear friend Vanessa Jones and we had cocktails at a bar that I never should have walked because the weather here in Chicago was FREEZING! (I dunno how Roxy did all those dances in so little clothes).

Anywho, after that I went to the welcome dinner for the Biogen Idec Advisory Board meeting which was really a lot of fun. Lee was there and I always love getting to chitchat with that boy.

I then went back to the hotel and went to bed.... Okay... So lots more tomorrow! Keep checking back in!


Till we meet again...

Location:E Wacker Dr,Chicago,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment