A bubbly blog about boys, bleeding, and the basics between.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bleeding Across the Country - Day 5

So, I always try to keep a positive mindset when it comes to tragedy. So this entire trip I have been cracking jokes and trying to keep things light, and yesterday, I snapped. Well, got really upset...

So we get up at the crack of dawn and get some coffee. We then take the surprisingly clean shuttle to the LAS airport where we start our trip to Louisville, KY, where the second van has been repaired.

In case you haven't been reading the past posts, here is a very brief summary:

I was asked by my old theatre company to fly to LA to pick up a van that had broken down and was left because the tour needed to continue. On the way home we were to swing by Louisville, KY and pick up ANOTHER van that had broken down and drive them both back to their destination in NYC. The LA van broke down in Vegas and after three days of trying to get it fixed, we ultimately gave up and are now on our way to Louisville to pick up the second van.

Okay. So the flight went well. I took a bit of a nap anodyne enjoyed a delicious Quiznos breakfast sandwich that was amazing (Who knew?).



We land in Memphis during a layover, and head to Popeye's for some lunch. Yes, I dunno how I'm going to get naked this thursday, but I'm going to have to. Anywho, Jeff called the garage in Louisville where the van is being repaired to let them know when we are arriving because they are sending someone to pick us up.

The van isn't ready and won't be until Monday.

I lose it. I start laughing and crying all at the same time. So here we are about to board this ghetto little plane and head to Louisville, KY to pick up a van that has not yet been fixed, but has been sitting at this garage for 2 months, and we are going to be stuck in Louisville for 2 days. I lost it...


YouTube Video

So we get to Louisville in one piece and start looking for hotels and stuff. Jeff books one in Clarksville, IN which happens to be next door to the Derby Dinner Playhouse where my best friend of all time, We shall call her Schmelissa, is working on The Sound of Music... Hey... Every cloud has a silver lining.




Schmelissa and I in 2006.
See how close we are?!?! ;-)


So hold on tight... Tomorrow I will post about the rest of the evening and the fun day off in Louisville... At least I get to see a friend huh?

Till we meet again...

Location:Marriott Dr,Clarksville,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment