A bubbly blog about boys, bleeding, and the basics between.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bleeding Across the Country - Day 8

I made it home! After 14 hours in a Sprinter van, we arrived in New York City at around 2am.

So the start of the day...

We wake up and like 9:30 and I go downstairs to get some free hotel breakfast when I find out it ended at 9. Great. So THIS is how my day is going to go.

FINALLY we get a call from the garage that the new seat belts have been installed. Jeff and I get our stuff packed and head to the Dodge dealership to get the van so we can drive home....





We see our van and get so excited... But not too excited. We don't want to jinx ourselves again. So after a lengthly test drive we drop off the rental car and get on the road.

I wish I could regale you with fabulous tales, but there aren't any. We drove straight to NYC in 14 hours and then went to sleep. Pretty boring, but I had to complete this monstrosity of a road trip. Pride is coming up. Expect a pretentious post soon... :-)


Till we meet again...

Location:E 73rd St,New York,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment